1. a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
2. the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
And most of us have been making new year's resolutions since our teens through our twenties and into thirties! Some of us have been making the same resolutions year after year! How we do embrace 2011 as the year when we resolve to stick to our goals (dreams) and achieve them and take it to the next level!
While writing it is probable that many of us have started writing down our resolutions. But prior to making them shall we consider some 5 questions:
1) HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH A RESOLUTION?
2) WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE RESOLUTION IS MADE?
3) HOW TO MAINTAIN THE RESOLUTION MOMENTUM PAST JANUARY?
4) DEVELOPING A SUPPORT SYSTEM TO MEET THIS RESOLUTIONS?
5) HOW DO YOU TURN RESOLUTIONS INTO ACTION?
Ladies please share some confessions on the above questions! We can all benefit from your insight!
LET US TAKE 2011 BY THE HORNS AND TURN THE noun resolution into an active resolution AND DETERMINE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!