I came across Meghan when i was surfing the blog world and am i glad i did!
Meghan is someone you definitely want to get to know.
She is a married lady.
And went backpacking in Italy for her 30th birthday!
Talk about a celebration.
She's been blogging for several years now.
Has one of the coolest blog names out there,
Additionally, she has some of the most loyal readers I've ever come across!
And she has an amazing and infectious smile!
Megan was also part of a very successful blog entitled:
The Wife Diaries, which chronicled the lives of wives.
I love the idea of the blog so much...
i want the wives and their stories back!
But in the meantime, i thought i would introduce Meghan to TC30 readers!
Check her out ladies!
1) First & Blog
The Perfect Compilation Tape
3) What have you changed about the following areas since turning 30?
Physical – I’ve always been very healthy and active, but I feel like I am taking my physical fitness to an entirely new level. I am incorporating strength training and yoga into my running. In a sense, I am trying to be more well-rounded.
Social – I definitely go “out” less, and prefer a great dinner and bottle of wine with friends over a “bar night”.
Money – Now that my husband and I want to buy a house and begin a family, we’re much more fiscally responsible!
Relationships – I am currently married to a wonderful man, and we couldn’t be happier!
Children – None yet, but working on it! J
4) Make a Confession about being a 30something? 30 is the new 21. 30 is the new black. 30 is the new Carrie Bradshaw. Seriously. Being 30 + is awesome.
5) Are you in the career you've always wanted to be in? Yes! I am a teacher, and I know that this is what I was meant to do. I’ve been teaching for 10 years, and I find that I am much more confident and far less stressed with each passing year!
6) What is the best/fun thing you've done since turning 30? A girlfriend and I backpacked through Europe last summer – right after I turned 30. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.
7) Do you think you will still be using facebook/twitter/blogger/webpress after your thirties? I think about this often! I wonder if I will continue to blog when I have children – will I have time? Will I even want to? I would “hope” so, but who knows?
8) Does you husband (family) ever read your blog? Yes! They all do – husband, parents, friends, colleagues, etc. Quite honestly, I love it!
|In Rome, Italy!|
Isn't she great ladies!
Don't forget to visit her at: The Perfection Compilation to see what her latest mixes are!
Confess ladies, Meghan made a great decision to backpack through Europe for her 30th...
what is the best thing you've done to celebrate a birthday?