Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Fashion Item: Date Night Outfit

If you follow my personal blog, then you already know that Saturday, AMI and I went on a date. I dressed up, applied make up, lip gloss and mascara. So I can resist but share it on TC30s.

so this is the outfit I wore. datenighttoioutfitflats: shelley made in italy/ coat: Sisley italy/ dress: Vero Moda/ tight: Calzedonia/ {cardigan| scarf| earrings}: no name

I bought the dress last year but hadn’t had the chance to wear it until Saturday. It felt good to wear a brand new dress.

Do you like dressing up? How often do you go on a date?

xoxo, TOI

5 comments:

Faith said...

you are so cute! the dress fits you so well.

ha, i don't even know if i should answer your questions since you already know the answers ;)

Thriftanista in the City said...

Love the color combo! You look beautiful!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the whole outfi!! I don't go on enough dates!!

Chris said...

Hi Toi, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

A little bit country said...

Hi Toi, I love your outfit. Perfect for a date night so bright and pretty. I love date nights but we don't go as often as we should x